Today, we present you a new way of creating apps - the app catalog. Here you can soon find a lot of ready-made apps from different areas. You will be able to import them into your account and make them your own.
In addition, it is now possible to use the filter function of the Dynamic Dashboard in apps that contain multiple lists.
- [Portal] App Templates: It has never been so easy to get your own app, as with the app templates. In our catalog, you will soon find a lot of sample apps that you can make your own with only few clicks. The catalog is still in the beta phase, but we could not wait to present it.
- [Portal] Map Preview: The map in the preview is now no longer a dummy image, but a full-fledged map in which you can scroll and zoom. This is also the reason why the browser asks you for the location. You can even click on the pins and then use the title bubble to view the detailed view for this entry. The search works too ;)
- [Portal] Weighted Height: The height of the individual elements, can now be weighted in relation to each other. Instead of entering % or px values as before, you can enter 1*, 2* or 3* as the height.
The element with height 3* will then be three times as high as 1*.
Please note that on pages with weighted elements there is no possibility to scroll. This means that only the space that is on the screen of your client will be used. We therefore recommend this method for pages that consist only a few elements, for example, small dashboards with two or three charts, or a list with a toggle or header above.
- [App] Dynamic Dashboard: The Dynamic Dashboard works with multiple lists in an app.
- [App] Formatting from Excel: The formatting of input fields can now be detected from Excel.
- [App] App Packages: App Packages can now be opened with Open as App.
- [Portal] [App] The name of your app is now visible across all pages in the header of your app.
- [App] Improved the input of numbers using the number pad.
- [Portal] The Stylesheet was not loaded when you included the Open as App Button into your own website.
- [Portal] When defining the columns in the creation process, the tooltips did not hide.
- [Portal] Minor design errors fixed in the "Rearrange Elements"-View.
- [Portal] You could not zoom out of the spreadsheet preview in the App-Creator.
- [Portal] Fixed minor bugs when viewing "Preview without smartphone" in Internet Explorer.
- [Portal] Incorrect linking to the web client has been corrected.
- [Portal] Card layout selected during the initial app creation was not accepted partially.
- [App] The sorting of percent columns has been corrected.
- [App] Fixed an error where the configured "step size" was sometimes ignored.
- [App] Sometimes Excel files with spaces in the page name could cause errors.
Download Open as App