- [Portal] User Invite: It is now possible to invite new users via the "share" view of the app. So far, guests and team members had to be added first in the "Users" view.
You can choose whether to invite the user as a guest or as a team member.
- [Portal] Social sharing: Public apps can be shared via Twitter, Facebook and co. directly from the "share" view in the portal.
- [Portal] Spreadsheet Analysis: The wizard is now able to detect potential problems and vulnerabilities in your source file, which could make the app creation more difficult. This can be, for example, an empty cell in the header of a list or merged cells within the list.
- [Portal] Usage analyzes: In the "Users" view, you get the first usage statistics for your apps.
- [Portal] Sorting column: You can now select the column according to which the list should be sorted by default.
- [App] App Catalog: The new app catalog will now appear in your favorites. In the individual categories, you will find useful apps.
- [App] Improved the loading time of the Dynamic Dashboard.
- [App] If only one app has been installed in Open as App, it will open automatically at startup.
- [App] Blank cells in lists are now hidden in the detail view.
- [App] Sometimes the account could not be changed when using data sources with authentication.
- [App] Minor bug fixes and improvements.