- [Portal] SaaS-Driver-Wizard: You can now create apps directly from third-party systems like Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM. First, the connection to these two tools was implemented. You can find out which interfaces are available for the long term in the article "Interfaces | SQL, Databases...". With this wizard, we pave the way for easy integration of Open as App into your SAP, Analytics, Oracle, ...
- [Portal] [App] Listchecker: The App Wizard is now able to display additional errors in the spreadsheet, which could affect the functionality of the app. This includes, for example, many empty lines between the individual entries. These are then also communicated with the client and "skipped" in the view on the client.
- [Portal] Themes: The "Theme" area has been enhanced and filled with new themes.
- [App] Invite App Contacts: With the "Share" function in a contact list app, e-mail addresses from the e-mail column of the list app are now recognized (in addition to the contacts stored on the device).
- [App] Non-Commercial Pop Up: For apps created by a consumer account, a small info box will open when you open the app informing you that the app is not for commercial purposes.
- [Web Client] Improved the detailed dialog view.
- [Web Client] Performance.
- [App] The "Send" button in the "Share" view is now more accessible.
- [Portal] In the Internet Explorer, the detailed dialog view extended over the entire screen.
- [Portal] In the preview of horizontal bar charts, the axes were reversed.
- Smaller fixes and improvements.