With the web client, you can start and use your apps directly in the browser on the laptop or PC. The client is available without installation in the common browsers. You can reach the Open as App Web Client at the following link: https://www.openasapp.net/portal#!/client/.
Even if you have not created any apps, you can use the web client and try the pre-installed demo apps or apps you've been invited by friends or colleagues.
To start the Web Client from the Web Portal:
- Sign in here in your account.
- In the Dashboard, click the "Web Client" tile.
Alternatively, the client can also be started via the left menu in the web portal.
- The web client starts in the browser and can be used immediately.
With Open as App, the app creation is easy: Use existing spreadsheets to make professional apps in seconds.
- Calculations, Lists, Maps / POIs, Dashboards, Forms.
- No coding skills required.
- Professional app design.
- Sophisticated features, such as searching, filtering, sorting, grouping, charts.
- Online/offline available.
- Data input within the app with a cloud connection.
You can get started right away. Take an existing file, for example, an address list or quotation, and make it a user-friendly app for your customers, employees, and partners.
That's how it works:
- Start the App Creator.
- Upload a spreadsheet, query file, or CSV file.
- Select the app option: eg. Calculation (with charts), list (with map), form, or dashboard.
- Edit the design and configuration of your app.
- Create the app.
The underlying spreadsheet always remains connected to the data source.
You will receive a link to your app via email after the sign-in. Both spreadsheets and apps are synchronized and are always up-to-date. In the portal, you can use your login data to manage your app and share it in closed groups or publicly.
Create your own app and try the web client directly.