You can save your calculations directly in your app and also make them available to other users of the app. With repeating calculations, this saves you a lot of time because the app does not have to be "re-filled". For detailed information about this feature, see "Save Calculations and Data in the App".
However, you can disable the "Save data" function and hide the corresponding menu items in the function menu of your app. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Open your app on the portal and navigate to the "manage data" view on the left menu.
- Go to the "Allow client changes" view.
- Disable the "Allow storing calculations" function by turning the switch.
- Save the changes and update your app.
This can also be done by other methods,
- Open the app in the web portal.
- Go to "Advanced".
- Select "XML Configuration".
- Add the definition "allowstorecalculations=false;" to the "app definitions" section at the top row.
- Save changes.
- Update your app.