- [App] You can now login to your Open or App account using your Microsoft or Office 365 account.
- [App] Additional templates have been added for the Card List. In addition to the classic card list, the templates "Hero Image" (on the left) and "Background Image" (on the right) are now available. The setting can currently be made in the editor of the list element in the "Advanced" tab. Add the definition
When using the template "Hero image" you can define the height of the image with the definition
imageheight=;. (Default value:
When using the "Background image" template, the color of the category color palette is displayed as background for the card if no image file is available.
- [App] Location updates are now requested more frequently so that distance information will always be up to date.
- [Portal] If you group your list by a column, you can now choose whether the groups are closed or opened by default in your app.
- [Portal] The font size of the title in input and output cells can now be defined in the "Style" tab in the editor.
- [Portal] The font style of the values in output cells can now be changed to italic or bold in the editor in the "Style" tab.
- [Portal] Formats from Excel are now better recognized and correspondingly adopted in the app. This can be, for example, the currency symbol for "Currency" input values.
- [Portal] The editor for groups has been optimized so that only the relevant settings are displayed. For groups, you can now directly determine the vertical distance between the elements.
- [Portal] The checkout process can now also be automatically completed by customers outside of Germany.
- [Portal] Improved deliverability of the emails so that invitations can be sent successfully to the addressee.
- [App] App Updates could not be installed correctly in certain situations.
- Smaller bug fixes and improvements.