You can completely delete a self-created app from the portal. It is not possible to remove apps from the Open as App system via the Host-App.
Deleting an application on the smartphone only removes it temporarily from the view on your device.
Completely delete an app
To completely delete an app, you must be the owner (creator) of the app. That means, you have to have access to this app in the portal.
By deleting an app on the portal, all data will be deleted. Your app will no longer be available for team members, guests, or other Open as App users.
- Open the app you want to delete on the Portal.
- Click on the 3-dots icon (a.k.a kebab icon) and click "Delete".
- Confirm the step with "Yes".
Delete an app from your smartphone
You can remove individual apps within Open as App from your device. You basically hide apps that you do not need. These apps do not appear in the view until you check the view for updates.
- Open the app on your device.
- Open the right function menu (a.k.a kebab icon).
- Click "Delete item".
- Confirm with "Yes".