Open as App is a cloud-based app creator, which means you don't need to install any software.
The basic account is free of charge and can be set up without a credit card.
It's also an unlimited account which means you can use Open as App for free - as long as you want.
Create an Open as App Account
If you want to create an account follow these steps:
- Click on "Sign up" in the upper right corner of the website.
- To create a new account, click the "Register" tab.
- Enter your full name, a valid email address (important to confirm the account), and a password of your choice.
Your password should have at least 6 characters.
- Click 'Register' to complete the process.
If you want to register for commercial use, the pricing for commercial users can be found here.
After registration, you will be taken directly to your Open as App portal. Here you will be creating and managing apps, granting access to your apps, or creating HUBs.
Confirm your email address
After registration, you will receive an email from 'Open as App'. Click the link next to "Confirm Email Address" to verify your account.
Manage your account
When you successfully created an account, you will be taken to the Dashboard. Here you can manage your apps, users, and your account settings.
- Open the menu in the upper right corner.
- Click on your email address to manage your account:
Here you can view and change your membership, change your password.
- customize the 'Language' for your account.
- Click on 'News' to get to our Blog.
- You can log out of the Dashboard by selecting 'Log out'.
If you have any questions or need help - use the knowledge base.
You will find more information about Help & Support here: https://support.openasapp.net/hc/en-us/articles/209244089