This article is addressed to existing users of Open as App, who have already accepted a team invitation via the email link in the past. With this step, the email address has been verified, so that they can now accept invitations directly from the app.
In case this is your first team invitation, we recommend this article: Accept first team invitation
In this article:
- Accept an invitation via App Player
- Important: Access new apps
- You can not see the invitation or apps in the player?
- Accept invitation via email
Already authenticated users can accept invitations directly from the app player. New invitations are displayed at the InApp - Notifications.
- Open the InApp - Notifications.
- Click on textbox.
- Click the 'Let's go!' button.
In case you get an error message regarding the safety, your account is propably not verified yet. Accept the invitation via the link contained in the invitation email.
This step is important because new apps that you get access with the team membership are not necessarily automatically displayed in your app player.
You must trigger an Update (wipe down) at the "ALL" view for updates.
After a brief loading period all apps (and hubs) shared with you will be available on your device.
You received the invitation via email but can not find it or apps in the player?
- Completely close the app player.
- Launch the app again.
In case this does not work: log off and in again or accept the invitation via email.
As already verified user you still have the possibility to accept invitations via the email link.
The invitation email contains the name of the team and a personalized link that will allow you to accept the invitation.
- Click on the "View Invitation" link in the email.
- Click the 'Accept' button on our website, to accept the invitation to this team.
- If not already logged in, you have to log in with your account.
Please check your spam folder for an invitation and add email@example.com to your list of "safe senders".