To reveal a percentage value at 2 decimal places you have to change the number format in the raw definitions. Add "numberformat=P2;" in the raw definitions of the specific element.
- N0 is a number without decimal place. N1 with one, N2 with two
- Px stands for a percentage value. Cx for a currency value.
- Open the App in your dashboard (https://www.openasapp.net/index-admin.html#!/apps/dashboard)
- Go to 'Preview your app'
- Hover over the element representing your % value and click on the pencil symbol
- Go to 'advanced'
- Type in numberformat=P2;
- Confirm your changes with a click on the checkmark
- Save your app
The button gets the number format from the underlying cell format. In case the above-described instructions do not solve the problem set the definition "usecellformat=true;" to "usecellformat=false;". NOTE: not applicable to "toggle" fields.
You will find all raw definitions in our documentation: https://openasapp.readme.io/docs/result-buttons