This time, we provide OAuth for Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint Online. After in Version v1.2.8 (Build 114), the Dropbox authentication was released, users have now the possibility to use this feature for OneDrive, OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online.
In addition, the account upgrade to 'Business Pro' can be processed by the user himself via the portal now.
As a visual innovation the formatting from your Excel spreadsheets will now be shown in the App Creator. The new preview helps you to create apps from complex files that are already (pre-)formatted.
- OneDrive authentication. This option allows blocking access to apps created from spreadsheets hosted on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business or SharePoint Online, for unauthorized users. When opening the app users have to authenticate with their Microsoft credentials. This process checks if the underlying Excel spreadsheet is shared with this user.
- Checkout. The 'Business Pro' account can now be automatically ordered via the portal. The payment processing is done via Stripe. You can choose between an annual or monthly payment. Both will be charged to your credit card. For more information about the online payment gateway and how we handle your credit card information please view this article: "How do you handle my credit card information?".
- Download spreadsheet. You can download the source file of your app in the app admin. Open the app in the portal, navigate in the top menu bar to "Settings" and click on "Update Spreadsheet". Click the "Download" button under the preview window of your Excel file.
- Scale your Spreadsheet. In the cell selection in the app creator (step "Design"), you can now zoom in and out from the spreadsheet. The zoom buttons in the upper left corner help you to keep track in the design process. Excel files with many cells can be scaled to a proper view.
- [Windows] Hide and show columns. You can now select and deselect active columns of your list in our Windows app. Open the function menu and navigate to "select columns" in order to customize the view.
- You can now view your current subscription plan in the Open as App portal. All available subscription plans are listed there as well. Log in to Open as App » Go to "Account" » Click "Subscription". Here you can also upgrade your subscription to "Business Pro" and get some nice features like Public Apps or Push to cloud. Check out our plans for more information https://www.openasapp.net/home/preise.html
- Step size buttons (-/+) can be activated for cells containing currency values (definition: Content-Type = "currency"). In addition, you can set a minimum and maximum value for this element type in the editor dialog.
- The preview in the app creator step where you select the cells for your app is now able to show the formatting of the spreadsheet.
- Dynamic Dashboard filtering has been accelerated.
- [Android] The detail dialog in lists can now be closed with the back button.
- [Android] General performance improvements.
- The preview of your app has been displayed outside of the provided framework in Firefox.
- After filtering a list via the Dynamic Dashboard entries could not be clicked, so that the detail view could not be opened.
- [Android] The swipe gesture in lists directly updated the app instead of scrolling down. You can update your app via the function menu now.
- [Android] Cells containing long content no longer run into the next line in your list app.
- [Windows] The search function within your app searches through the columns that are shown in your list (selected columns). This is the default setting for all versions of Open as App.
- [Windows] Entries in lists could not be grouped or sorted.