If your Excel spreadsheet consists of a calculation and a list, or you simply want to separate different lists in your app apart, you can do this via the 'Add List' function in the App Designer.
Adding a list element to an already existing list app has the advantage that you can then access multiple Dynamic Dashboards from one app.
In this article, you will learn how to add a list to your app in the App Designer.
Add a List to your App
To add a list to your app simply follow these steps.
- Select the app from the App dashboard.
- Navigate to "Edit" > "Add List"
- The portal automatically detects if there are any list that can be imported to the app or
- Select the area which contains all the information for your list.
(Click the first cell in the range, and then drag to the last cell.)
Also, select the top line of your list if it contains the column headings.
- Click the Add List button.