- [Portal] Lists can now be customized using a new editor.
- [App] Slider: Numerical values can now be entered via a slider. Remember to define a minimum and maximum value.
- [App] Photo upload: It is now possible to capture photos with the app. This function is currently available in surveys. Further information can be found in the article "Capture images in the app and save them in the log".
- [App] The font color for the metric text can be changed in the editor.
- [App] Time values can now be entered via the native time editor.
- [App] [Android] The value in the search field can now be removed with the delete button.
- [App] Borders are drawn around chart labels so you can distinguish them more easily.
- [App] Font sizes in the detail dialog have been reduced.
- [App] The filter row is now displayed directly in lists as soon as a filter is set.
- [App] Some problems with text font size and alignment in the action button and output field have been fixed.
- [App] Numbers formatted as text in Excel could not be evaluated by the list analysis.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.