- [General] Evaluation Mode: After registration, you start in evaluation mode. In this mode, a green banner will appear in your apps. Individuals using Open as App for non-commercial purposes can activate the consumer mode in their account settings, whereby the banner disappears.
For commercial use, select one of the business packages. The banner remains hidden in your apps as long as the number of people invited to the app does not exceed the number of licenses booked. If more people are invited to an app than licenses are booked in the account, the banner will appear in this app.
- [Portal] You can define the column width in lists.
- [Portal] Elements can now be duplicated. In the editor you will find the corresponding button.
- [App] New Actions: With the Action button you can jump between pages in the app or trigger the creation of the PDF.
- [WebClient] Apps and hubs shared with you are also displayed in the "All" view. Up to now only own contents were shown here.
- [App] Images can now also be hidden with the "isvisiblecell" function in the app. Previously, this option only existed for input and output buttons.
- [App] Horizontal scrolling in lists is now enabled by default.
- [App] Lists now show how many lines are visible when filtering.
- [App] Fixed several issues that caused values to be incorrectly formatted at various points.
- [App] Output items are now automatically updated when data in a list is changed.
- [App] No more errors after accepting a team invitation.
- [App] The image element has been reworked and some minor issues have been fixed.
- [Portal] Disabled columns were not hidden from the preview in some cases.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.