To jump from one app to another app, you can add an action button. Clicking on the button will redirect the user to the linked app. The button will link to a specific App-Id.
Find out the App-Id
To get the id of your app, follow these steps:
- Open your app in the Web portal.
- Navigate to the "Preview" view in the left menu.
- Click the icon with the gear wheel.
- Under "Additional Information" you will find the id of this app.
Add Action Button
To add an action button to your app, follow these steps:
- Open your app in the web portal.
- Navigate to the Pages & Elements view in the left menu.
- Click on the green "+" icon on the right.
- Grab the box "Action Button".
- Place the button at the desired location of your app.
- Open the editor for this item by clicking on the gear icon.
- Enter a caption for this element in the "Main" tab of the editor. This text will be displayed in the action button.
- Switch to the tab "Advanced".
- Add the definition
runapp=4cfd49bc-95a6-4e0d-966e-8fa91005101ein the "Definitions" section.
Be sure to separate definitions with a semicolon.
Do not forget to enter the App-Id of the app to which the button should link.
- Save your changes.
- Update your app.
Now you have a button in the app that will redirect you to the app you are looking for.