- [Portal] SAP connection: SAP ERP and SAP Hana can now be selected in the first step of the app creation process and thus serve as data source in your app.
- [Portal] The maximum file size in the free Consumer & Testing Free Package is now 1MB. This restriction applies per app.
- [App] With survey apps, the results are now saved locally if there is no internet connection. The locally saved data can then be uploaded later.
- [App] When filtering in the list analysis for the first time, a query is now displayed in which you can decide whether you want to switch automatically to the list view.
- [App] Diagrams in the list analysis can now be opened in the full screen view.
- [Server] Users can only invite other users if they have confirmed the email address of their account.
- [App] [iOS] In some cases, Excel files hosted in Dropbox could not be loaded since the last Open as App update.
- [App] [Android] Diagrams can now be shared with other apps again. Open the diagram in full screen mode (click on the title of the diagram in the app) and then click on the share icon in the upper right corner.
- [App] Errors related to the IFERROR formula have been fixed.
- [App] When operating the slider, some devices opened the function menu in the app.
- [Portal] On smaller screens, there were occasional overlaps in icons, so that content was partially hidden.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.