- [App] Apps can now be added to your home screen. So you can start your most important apps even faster and easier! All you have to do is click on "Add to Home Screen" in the functions menu of your app - and you have a shortcut to your app on your home screen!
- [App] Charts in the list analysis can now be opened in the full screen view.
- [App] [iOS] The app search function on iOS devices now searches for apps to which the user has been invited, which belong to the user, or public apps which he had already started on his device. Public apps that the user did not have on his device do not appear in the search results.
- [Server] Blocked accounts, can no longer send invitations. This improves our protection against spammers.
- [Portal] The performance of the XML editor has been improved to allow complex apps to be edited faster.
- [App] Charts can now be shared with other apps again.
- [App] Surveys could sometimes not be sent if not all fields were filled in.
- [App] Writing back to Excel files hosted in the Private OneDrive Account is now possible again.
- [App] Apps that need to access the location (e.g. lists where the distance to the POI is calculated) could not be started if the user disabled the location query in advance.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.