- [App] Added support for combined editing of date and time values. You can use native editors to edit columns and cells that contain both the day and time.
- [App] The search function can now also be used offline.
- [App] Notifications when editing lists
- When a user adds or edits a list line in an app, all other users should receive an in-app notification and a push notification informing them of the update. App creators can manually enable this behavior with a new app definition listdatanotifications=true. Add them under "Advanced" > "XML Configuration" > "App Definitions" (top pane in this view)
It is possible to send the push notification only when changing certain columns. For this purpose the definition datanotificationcolumns must be added to the definitions of the list element. The columns that are to trigger a notification are specified as the value. For example datanotificationcolumns=1,3,9
If a line is edited without changing the value in columns 1, 3 or 9, no notification is sent.
- [App] App admins can send messages from the portal to users of the respective private app. You will find the messaging button next to the preview.
- [Portal] For the element "Image" you can now set whether it should be enlarged by clicking on it or not. This will also make it possible to zoom in.
- [App] With the header you can define whether the value should be displayed left-aligned / centered / right-aligned.
- [Portal] [Web Client] The Card List contains new styles that define how the image is displayed within the card. These styles can be selected in the portal and are also supported by the Web Client.
- [App] If there are no favorites, the app no longer starts in the favorites view.
- [App] [Web Client] New Animations when changing the values in the Web Client.
- [App] [Web Client] Splitting the apps view into "My" and "Shared with me".
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.