- [App] Scheduler view for lists: With the new scheduler view you can display appointments in month, week and day view. As data basis tables/lists are used in which columns with the start and end date are available. Make sure that both the day and the time must be in the column. You will find an example file in the attachment (at the bottom of the Release Notes). The columns of interest for this view are U and V.
- [App] Conditional formatting in list view: Cells in list view can now be highlighted from Excel with conditional formatting. To do this, add the definition usecellbackgroundcolors=true to the list element so that the color values are read from Excel.
- [App] Barcode Scanner: Data input in calculations via barcode scanner was added. You can activate the barcode scanner option for the text input element by adding the definition showbarcodebutton=true to this element.
- [Server] JIRA as new data source for your app: You can now define JIRA as data source for your app and visualize your JIRA projects on mobile devices.
- [Server] Connect external web services: Webhooks allow you to connect external web services for specific user interactions. The payloads for the respective actions are shown in examples. With our webhooks, for example, you can enrich your data with additional information or completely transfer data processing to your own systems.
As an app creator, you can configure webhooks in your application yourself. Until now, you had to contact Open as App to connect your web service, which is quite inflexible.
Webhooks can be set up under "Advanced" > "Connect Web Service".
- [Portal] [App] Define number formats: You can define the number format in the app independently of the formatting in the data source. Simply open the editor for the respective element and select the desired representation.
- [Portal] Overview of all persons invited to apps: There is now a view where guests and members are merged and can be edited much faster. In addition, the data can be exported from this view.
- [Android] The font size in input cells defined by the app creator was partly not adopted.
- [App] Error messages when uploading to survey apps were sometimes misleading.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.