By using an Enterprise license, two additional roles are added to the roles Guest and Team member, whose functionality as described in the article "Team, users, groups, and guests | User management".
- Team admin
Both roles now allow the user to switch from the personal team to the team with the Enterprise license in the portal. With this option, a Team member can be upgraded from a pure consumer to a producer or even to the administrator of the whole team.
Extended User management in Open as App
- Definitions: Creator and Team admin
- Switch from your own team to another team
- Secured publishing process (optional)
Definitions: Creator and Team admin
A team member with the Creator role can create new apps and hubs within the team. Can change the publishing mode for the apps he has created or has been assigned as creator. He can not invite new users to a private app, but only users which have already been invited to the team or some apps in the past by the Team Admin.
- Has FULL administration rights over the team.
- CAN manage apps, users, and other resources.
- CANNOT change the subscription.
Switch from your own team to another team
Due to these roles a team member is able to switch from his own team (owner) to the team in which he has the respective role.
Secured publishing process (optional)
To keep track of the publishing of apps within your Enterprise Team, you can request the secured publishing process via email@example.com.
Secured publishing process:
1. Step: The Creator creates an app.
2. Step: The Creator informs a known Team Admin about the name of the app which should be approved. (This is currently a process that does not happen via Open as App.)
3. Step The Team admin decides whether the app may be switched from "prototype" mode to "private" or "public". If this is the case, the Team admin has to inform the Creator. (This is currently a process that does not happen via Open as App.)