The reasons for this are usually very simple.
An e-mail is considered as "bounce" if it cannot be delivered to a recipient and returns with an error message.
There are two types of returns:
- Soft Bounce: This is a temporary problem, e.g. if the recipient's inbox is full or a connection timeout has occurred. Our email tool will automatically try to resend the email. If the email cannot be delivered after 24 hours, it will be marked as a hard bounce.
- Hard Bounce: In this case there is a permanent transmission error caused by an invalid e-mail address (e.g. incorrectly entered e-mail address, non-existent destination server). .
Your email program classifies us as spam, then you need to check your spam folder / junk email folder. The invitations are sent from the address email@example.com.
To decide whether to block an email, our email system checks several parameters, including your sending history. Examples of the reasons for blocking the email:
- A recipient has reported firstname.lastname@example.org as spam.
- An e-mail address where a hard bounce has already occurred
- An e-mail that would be classified as spam due to its content